On remarking to my daughter that other achievements of Cardinal Stephen Langton, Archbishop of Canterbury, to whom the Sequence "Veni Sancte Spiritus is attributed, included bringing King John to book (charter actually) with the barons at Runymede and the division of the entire Bible into chapters it was observed that "He must have had a lot of time on his hands". I had to admit that this was very likely the case since he spent some years in exile, like St Thomas Becket some years earlier under John's father.
Bit of a shower our English kings!
‘The Heartland Visa’: The Push for a New Visa Category to Repopulate
American Towns With Foreign Workers
-
From Natalie Winters:
The Economic Innovation Group, a think tank co-founded by Facebook’s
founding president Sean Parker, spells out the transaction in...
34 minutes ago
Hi how do you get the link list to show who arrives & when??
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, I've no idea. I am way behind you on this whole business, having only recently discovered how to put in links, pictures and stuff!
ReplyDelete