Tuesday 20 July 2010

Three Prayers Meme Tag

Please bear with me...
I appear to have been"tagged" - which sounds like something that used to happen in the playground when I was at school but is the first time it has happened to me in the blogosphere.
The rules, which need to be posted: Name your three most favourite prayers, and explain why they're your favourites. Then tag five bloggers - give them a link, and then go and tell them they have been tagged. Finally, tell the person who tagged you that you've completed the meme... The Liturgy and the Sacraments are off limits here. I'm more interested in people's favourite devotional prayers.


Thank you, Leutgeb.I'll try to oblige. The first bit is easy:
Three favourite prayers:
1. The Memorare- because it brought me my wife. Really.
2. The Hail Mary- because I know I can depend on Our lady's prayers. She really is the Refuge of Sinners- like when I was breathalysed.
3. The Veni Sancte Spiritus- because it reminds me of God's active presence in the World.
So there it is - or they are. Not particularly edifying but that's how it is.
So, now, who can I tag?

I think I shall tag Paul Mallinder, Reluctant Sinner, Breadgirl, Athanasius, Scottish Teuchtar ,
Rita

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag!

    I liked the reference to the breathalyser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THank you for doing that.

    I always find memes a bit like hard work.

    ReplyDelete